Filming and photography
Organizations and individuals wanting to film or take photographs on LCRA property for commercial use, stock photography, student projects, television, or movies must receive permission from LCRA prior to production.
What you need to know
- Complete the LCRA Film Location Application and email it to [email protected].
- Filming and photography limited to personal use is allowed in LCRA parks without a permit, including the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones) operated recreationally.
- Drones must not be flown over or near LCRA critical infrastructure, including dams, power lines and power plants. All federal, state and local regulations regarding drones must be strictly observed.
- Anyone on LCRA lands must adhere to LCRA’s Land and Water Use Regulations.
- Lakefront parks, campgrounds, trails and boat ramps.
- Office space including cubicles, cafeterias and meeting rooms.
- Industrial buildings including garages, warehouses, a gymnasium and a laboratory.
- And more!