Parks Social Media
Hours and Contact Info
Visitors Center: 8 a.m.-5p.m.
Trailheads: Daily (sunrise to sunset)
More park info: 512-303-5073
Calling all thrill-seekers! Your next adventure awaits at McKinney Rough Nature Park. Choose from UTV rides through miles of multiuse trails, zip lining tours on the only dual zip line in Texas, rafting trips down the lower Colorado River and more. We offer facilities fit for special events and group lodging, and our staff can customize the unique experience you’re looking for.
- 1 bunkhouse: sleeps up to 10 (includes bed and bath linens, lounge space, television, refrigerator, Keurig, restrooms and showers, A/C, heat, covered porch and outdoor amenities)
- 5 dormitory floors: sleep up to 112 (includes A/C, heat, restrooms and showers)
Facility Rentals | Reserve Now
- Amphitheater: Outdoor theater with capacity up to 120 people, with electricity and water
- Meeting Room (1): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 20/30
- Meeting Room (2 combined): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 40/60
- Meeting Room (3 combined): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 60/100
- Colorado Vista Pavilion: Outdoor pavilion with grill and electricity for up to 80 people. Download Colorado Vista map.
- Wildflower Hall: Indoor space with capacity up to 240 people (includes A/C, heat, commercial kitchen and fireplace)
- Wedding ceremony and reception sites with rentals and overnight accommodations available
- Challenge Course
- River Rafting
- Summer Camp
- Team Building
- Field trips (Pre-K-12)
Adults – $5
Children (12 and younger) – Free
Disabled – $2
Seniors (65 and older) – $2
Horse and rider – $12
Two park entrance fees are
included in your stay.
Bunkhouse – $50 per person
Facilities and Equipment
Contact [email protected] for additional details on our bunkhouse, meeting room(s), dormitories, Wildflower Hall and Colorado Vista Pavilion.
QuietKat electric bike rentals:
- Full day (6 hours) – $65