Along with this Permission to Encroach Request Form, it is helpful to submit the following documents for review:
- Letter of intent explaining the type and extent of encroachment (include dimensions).
- A location map, plat or tax map with the property boundaries clearly delineated.
- Construction plans or drawings labeled "Exhibit 1."
- Vicinity map with vicinity address listed.
If you are including construction drawings, following these guidelines helps to ensure an efficient review:
- Sign and date the drawings, and include grading and site development plans (both existing and proposed).
- Highlight and locate LCRA TSC easements and towers.
- Draw the plans to an appropriate engineering scale (ranging from 1 inch=10 feet to 1 inch=400 feet) and specify the survey datum.
- Reference horizontal and vertical distances to existing LCRA TSC structures, anchors and easement boundaries.
- Refer to existing and proposed access roads, and refer to deed and easement recording information.
- Indicate no development activity within 30 feet of LCRA towers.
- For underground utilities, provide a cross sectional view showing grading and method of burial.
- Provide the name and mailing address of the landowner.
- Include dimensions of the installation.
- If the proposed project requires an easement or other agreement is required from a landowner, provide a copy of the easement or agreement.
- Identify existing and proposed grade.
Note: Other conditions may apply to underground utilities requests.