LCRA Environmental Laboratory Services
A NELAP laboratory providing quality testing to safeguard public health and ensure regulatory compliance.
Water Quality Parameters
We are approved by the TCEQ to analyze additional Water Quality Parameters in
As part of the Lead and Copper Program, some Public Water Systems (PWSs) are required to monitor for Water Quality Parameters in addition to Lead and Copper. Monitoring trigger criteria include:
- PWSs with a population >50,000
- New PWSs coming on-line
- All PWSs who have exceeded the Lead and Copper action levels
Meeting TCEQ requirements
- Request a quote or order a bottle kit.
- If a quote is required, sign and return quote.
- ELS will ship bottle kits or schedule sampling event.
- Fill out the LCR Chain of Custody and collect samples for shipment.
- ELS will analyze samples and deliver the final report to our customer and deliver electronic data to TCEQ.
Water Quality Parameters Table
|Total Hardness||2340 B|
|Total Dissolved Solid||2540 C|
|pH*||4500 H + B or 150.1|
*Parameter must be analyzed in the field by approved method (which LCRA ELS can offer).
**Only if inhibitors containing Phosphate is used.
***Only if inhibitor containing Silica is used.