View account details and make online payments through LCRA’s eBill portal.
Benefits of using LCRA eBill
- Receive invoices by email. By registering for eBill, you will no longer receive a paper invoice.
- Download invoice copies.
- Pay invoices online by credit card or direct payment (ACH). Credit card payments will include a fee of 0.5% of the invoice total (or $1, whichever is higher), and no more than $25. There is no fee to pay by ACH.
- View account balance, historical invoices and payment information.
- Check payment status.
- Easily change contact information.
- View information for all customers you represent in one place.
Forgot your username or password? Please call the LCRA Service Desk at 512-578-3300, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you have other questions about your profile, please email [email protected].
Add a customer to profile
If you would like to add customers to your profile, visit the registration page and select the “Update Customer Contact” button at the top. Fill in the form and submit. You will receive an email after the customer has been added to your eBill profile.
New customer contact registration
If you represent an LCRA customer and would like to create an eBill profile, please register below as a contact for that customer. You will need your customer number and invoice prefix that can be found on your invoice. Upon approval, you will receive an email within two business days with a username and password to access the eBill portal.
Registering your contact information with LCRA and using the LCRA eBill portal is voluntary. You are responsible for ensuring LCRA has your correct name, address, phone number, email address and customer number.