Resources and Publications
Clean Rivers Program Work Plan
LCRA’s FY2022-2023 Clean Rivers Program Work Plan is developed in accordance with guidance provided by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. It outlines program objectives and establishes a timeline for completion of deliverables.
Quality Assurance Project Plan
The FY2022-2023 Quality Assurance Project Plan implements quality assurance requirements to ensure all water quality data is scientifically valid. Amendment 1 outlines changes to the Quality Assurance Project Plan for FY2023.
Basin Highlights Report
The Basin Highlights Report is an annual update of events affecting water quality and projects performed by LCRA and its Clean Rivers Program partners.
Basin Summary Report
- 2023 – The 2023 Summary Report provides an extensive overview of Clean Rivers Program activities between 2017 and 2022.
- Appendices X and X1 – Upper Colorado River Basin
- Appendices X2 and X3 – Concho River Basin
- Appendices X4 and X5 – Pecan Bayou Basin
- Appendices X6 and X7 – Lake Buchanan Basin
- Appendices X8 and X9 – Lake LBJ Basin
- Appendices X10 and X11 – Lake Travis Basin
- Appendices X12 and X13 – Austin Basin
- Appendices X14 and X15 – Lower Colorado River Basin
- Appendices X16 – Coastal Basin
- 2017 – The 2017 Summary Report provides an extensive overview of Clean Rivers Program activities between 2012 and 2016.
- 2012 – The 2012 Summary Report provides an extensive overview of Clean Rivers Program activities between 2007 and 2011.
- Bacteria Study on the Tres Palacios River
A 1999 study to determine the cause of elevated bacteria levels in the Tres Palacios River watershed.
- Sediment study in the Colorado River Basin A 2005 report summarizing LCRA’s study of sediments in the Colorado River and its tributaries.
- Fish Tissue Study A 2005 report summarizing LCRA’s study on fish tissue in the Colorado River basin.