Apply for permits online
LCRA is now using MyGovernmentOnline permit and inspection software for Highland Lakes Watershed Ordinance permits and approvals. The software will expedite application submittal, plan review and inspections for development, dredge/fill, quarry/mine and utility permit applications, written notifications and subdivision reviews.
Applicants will be able to:
- Apply online for permits, subdivision reviews and verification of permit exemptions.
- Pay reinspection and plan revision fees online with Visa® or MasterCard.
- Submit plans, surveys and other documents in PDF format.
- Track application progress up to permit issuance or other approval.
- View and print copies of documents from LCRA.
- Request inspections online.
- View and print completed inspection reports.
- Receive real-time email notifications when an inspection is completed.
Click on the “Help” link here to find instructions on how to create a free MyGovernmentOnline
customer portal account.
For help using MyGovernmentOnline software, call 866-957-3764, option 1.
If you do not choose to file applications online, application forms and checklists can be downloaded and submitted by mail to:
LCRA Water Quality
P.O. Box 220
Austin, TX 78767-0220
Applications may also be brought to LCRA’s offices at 3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin, TX 78703.
Contact our offices for forms for other project types by calling 512-578-2324 or emailing [email protected]