Current Park Alerts
Algae in the Highland Lakes
LCRA has detected toxic algae in Lake LBJ and Inks Lake. Read more.
People and pets should avoid touching or ingesting algae in the Highland Lakes. Some algae can begin producing toxins without warning.
Jessica Hollis Park
- New fencing and other park improvements are planned for 2024. The park will remain open during construction.
- As of Jan. 1, 2024, the fee structure at Jessica Hollis Park has changed. Visitors now are required to pay an entrance fee to access the parking lot or other fenced areas of the park. Separate parking fees no longer apply.
- Reservations are required for entry on weekends and holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- Reservations for weekends and holidays must be made in advance and can be made here. Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Walk ups on weekends and holidays will be accommodated on site if the park is not at capacity.
- Park entrance fees at Jessica Hollis Park and other LCRA-operated parks are:
- Adults – $5
- Children (12 and younger) – Free
- Seniors (65 and older) – $2
- Disabled – $2
- Military – $2
- Annual LCRA Parks Passes for Jessica Hollis Park and other LCRA-operated parks for 2024 are available here. The annual passes allow unlimited visits to LCRA-operated parks all year.
Because of the danger posed by dry conditions, LCRA periodically bans ground fires at its parks. LCRA honors burn bans issued by individual counties where its parks are located.
LCRA advises that you check the Texas Interagency Coordination Center‘s website for a link to the latest map showing Texas counties that have issued burn bans.
For more information, email us through Contact LCRA or call LCRA at 512-473-3366.