Recreation Permits

Some events and activities held on LCRA property may require a permit.

Organizations or individuals should submit applications to [email protected] at least 30 days before the requested date. Once the permit application is submitted and approved by LCRA, payment is due within 30 days.

Learn more about commercial filming or photography on LCRA property.

Land-Use Permits

Land-use permits are required for gatherings of any organized group over 20 people and for all commercial activity on LCRA property, per LCRA’s Land and Water Use Regulations.

Common uses for these permits include:

  • Scout troop camping trips
  • Family reunions
  • Weddings
  • Organized trail runs

Contact Us

Reach out to our Business Development team with questions, and submit your application to [email protected].